Saturday, January 5, 2013

Make-Up Post With Bobo

Yes. it has been a long time since I blogged. Priorities and pouting, lets call it that. Priorities because I have other obligations that have deadlines like my job and my forensic courses and my masters classes and my boy leaving on a mission and my son getting married and my babies who want to eat. And pouting because the one characteristic I've passed onto my children is that quality which leads us to rarely be satisfied with our performance and so we needed some space before we could revisit these videos.

New Leaf/New Years Resolution - We are going to celebrate our musical opportunities no matter what the outcome :)

Yes, we all made it through concert season in one fashion or another. Bobo is truly amazing! I love watching her "play the trombone like she loves it!" And she and her cello are definitely "so happy together."

Here she is "Taking Care of Business." Watch for her trombone solo.



She also played in a bell trio at the band concert (her friend arranged the music!)


Here she is with Cellopherson. If you look very closely you can see that he is decked out in his cute little Santa hat.


 If you're still with me, here is an encore piece. "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!"


No comments:

Post a Comment