Sunday, January 6, 2013

Make-Up Post Joan

Ok. So here is my concert coverage. We played at the Tabernacle. Usually I love the pipe organ there and it sounded pretty good on my Dupre piece (I do love L'ecole Francais).


It is with great trepidation that I post this final video. I so wanted this piece to turn out. But I started this blog to document our progress and here's to progressing more -- and celebrating our opportunities :)



For those of you really noticing...yes I did cut my hair. I am just not convinced that I love the new short doo. So it might be best not to mention it.

2 comments:

  1. So, when you finally post, you put a lot up! It's going to take me a while to listen to all your videos! What a challenging piece you did on Go Tell it on the Mountain! I'm so proud of you. I'm hoping to come out to Mason's wedding! I'm so happy for him and Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am video challenged at work and at home I never look at the computer. I am taking my work home computer home tonight because it is snowing right now and maybe if I have to use it on Monday and it will be sitting right next to my personal computer I could listen to the music while I work!

    ReplyDelete