Ok. I completed my Certificate in Digital Forensics on Friday. My Master's degree is winding to an end. One and a half more classes to go and then my thesis capstone (of which I have already run the tests). My last two years have been consumed with studies.
When I set out to achieve goals, I put blinders on to block out everything else. But once the goal is complete, I wonder -- was it worth the effort? Was it worth the sacrifice? And worse yet, I wonder -- "What am I going to do next?"
I think the answer to the latter question may be "Accordion". So here are the top 5 reasons that I should practice my accordion when I am done with my studies.
5. The accordion is an underdog, and I can't help but root for an underdog.
4. The accordion is squeezable, just like a hug.
3. The accordion is like an organ, only portable.
2. The accordion is a voice of the people (the folky people)
1. An accordion on the train out of Paris -- is the coolest welcome to France, ever.