Friday, June 29, 2012

Video Palooza

As promised, here is my Video Palooza representing how I spent my time from Mother's Day to Father's Day.

Like I said, I went to temple square where I attended an Organ Recital (which they don't let you record) and a Tabernacle Choir rehearsal (which they do let you record).


It was nice to see that  a choir as professional as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir still has to practice. I also liked seeing the bell ringers practice with the choir. It reminded me of my lovely sister Judy. Later, I told my mother, "If Judy practices really hard, maybe one day she can be a Mormon Tabernacle Bell Ringer." I thought I was being pretty funny 'til Mom said Judy had already considered it. Then there was the St George Powwow And the trip to the zoo where we saw Naji's favorite animals. What would a trip with Ben be like without having to punch him for trying to make me play the "circle game"? And if you've made it all the way to the bottom of this post, you're gonna find out the the Southwest Fretted Philharmonic did a short gig at the St George Rehabilitation Center. Naji recorded our two songs -- and apparently I need to give him a tripod. But hopefully we sound better than we look (P.S. Thank you, Naji, you're the best!) WOHOO, Band Practice Tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your and. You look like you're having so much fun. I wish I could join you for practice tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete